Documents to Bring with You
- A valid NZ photo driving licence or your current passport
- Two original documents providing your current address dated within the last three months, for example bank statement, council tax statement or any other utility bill.
- If you have outstanding finance, you’ll need to bring proof of settlement.
Please Note: We do not accept mobile phone bills as proof of address.
Your Car's ID
- Logbook / Registration Documents
- Service History
- Any other bill or receipts relating to your car
Please Note: The car must be registered to you as the legal owner, at your address, for at least 3 months.
Your Car's Extras
- Spare keys
- Sound system facials
- Remote control
- Wheel nut keys
- Anything else that belongs with the car